Last week my husband suggested that we go camping again. I was so torn. It was such an emotional week for me: closing up the store I used to work in, starting a new job, 2 football games, etc. I just couldn’t get excited about camping this time around. I wanted to stay HOME! It seems like the past month or so, we’ve had something every single weekend between camping, the state fair, football games, birthday parties, work, etc. Something has occupied every weekend! We didn’t have anything this past Friday or Saturday, which was a surprise, but one that I was looking forward to. There was mounds of laundry that needed to be done, a house that needed to be cleaned and picked up, sheets on beds that needed to be changed, a lawn that needed to be mowed…well, I think you get the idea! To be quite honest (and no one tell T this), but I was looking forward to staying home and doing it all!!!
I love being home! I love our house and I love the home we’ve created in it!
- I love all the light that our house has (lots of windows)!
- I love my big kitchen! There can be 2 or 3 of us in it and we aren’t stepping on each other (the dog always manages to get in the way though)!
- I love our ginormous living room (like 24×24 ginormous)!!
- I love that if it’s just the 2 of us, everything we need is on the main floor, but we’ve got room to spread out when it’s the 4 of us!
- I love the location we live in of our town…dead end (kind of), nearby pond for the boys to fish in, lots of other kids in the neighborhood!
- I love that we are on a corner lot!
- I love that we have a cement pad to park our camper on!
- I love that this is where we want to be!
- I love that we come home to each other each day here!
- I love that we don’t yell in our home! We are calm and encouraging!
- I love that this is something that T & I created together!
- I love that this is where the boys come to be and we create memories with them!
- I love that this is where I get to watch the boys grow up!
There are so many things that I love about our house and our home! I feel so blessed every day! I hope you feel the same way!