One of the things that I love most about working out and hate all at the same time is working on my abs! I hate it when I don’t see results and love it when it works and I do see or feel results. I’ve recently found this ab workout and I have to say, I’m seeing and feeling results. Try it out and let me know what you think!
There are so many aspects of physical health that it’s easy to lose track! My tip for you is to find a routine and stick to it for awhile. I’ve been on the same routine for about 2 months now. The next two weeks, I’m teaching a strength and conditioning class. When I get back to the gym after the New Year, I’m going to start a new routine! It’s going to be hard to get into that new routine, so here’s what I do to stay on track!
* Find a fun, small notebook to keep in your gym bag or near your workout clothes if you workout from home!
* Write it down! Write down your workout for each day in your new notebook and take it with you when you workout!
* Make sure your workouts fit into your time schedule! I get about 45 minutes from the time the gym opens to the time that I have to be out of there! Know how much time you have and make the most of it when you can!
* Set your workout at the same time every day! While this may seem difficult at first, it is the easiest way to get into the habit! (I do this during the week, but not on the weekends and typically I feel “off” on those days!)
* Keep track with an app – use technology to your benefit and use aps like My Fitness Pal.
* Have Fun – find something you like (in regards to a workout…not a donut!) and reward yourself with it! For me, it’s running. I let myself run three days a week IF I do my cross training and strength training two days a week!
Good luck! Let me know what you think of this ab workout and keep me posted on your progress!!